HHC/DRS is a notified and designated body under the Interoperability Guideline 2008/57 or 2016/797/EG for the Rolling Stock sub system.
In this capacity, we assess railway vehicles pursuant to the Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) for the following applications:
- TSI L&P; 2014/1302/EC Locomotives and passenger rolling stock, incl. rail construction machinery OTM
- TSI WAG; 2014/321/EC Freight wagons
- TSI NOI; 2014/1304/EC EC Noise
- TSI PRM; 2014/1300/EC Accessibility for persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility
- TSI SRT; 2014/1303/EC EC Safety in railways tunnels
Also refer to the execution of various readings regarding EMC / Noise / Axle loads, etc.